Pumpkin Seed Butter
Mama Bibi pumpkin seed butter comes with three flavors: Dates, Figs, 100% cocoa. Our product is
organic seeds, vegan, nut-free, gluten-free and dairy-free. These butter made from organic seed with chia,
flaxseed and hemp seeds added to boost the nutrition value of the product. No sugar added, only natural sweetness from dates and figs.
Benefits of Seed Butter
1. Rich in plant protein. Pumpkin seed butter provides a whopping 8g of protein per 2 tablespoons entirely from the seeds themselves.
2. Good source of TRYPTOPHAN, an amino acid for dealing with stress and improve sleep pattern.
3. Loaded with ANTIOXIDANTS, including vitamin E. These help protect against inflammation, fend off premature aging, and chronic diseases.
4. Excellent source of MAGNESIUM, ZINC and other minerals. Magnesium helps regulate blood sugar levels and blood pressure and is important to overall cardiovascular health. Also, zinc supports the immune system, skin health, and vision.
5. Best source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acid, called alpha-linolenic acid, ALA. The benefits of Ala include heart disease protection, reduced risk of artery hardening and anti-inflammation. Flaxseed is a good source of omega-3 fatty acid and omega-6 fatty acid.
How should you eat it?
You can use pumpkin seed butter just as you would any other kind of nut or seed butter. Add it to some toast made from whole grains in the morning for a simple breakfast that will stick with you for hours. Can be used as nutrient rich vegetable dip, or mixed it with olive oil and lemon for salad dressing. Can use the coco flavor with crepe and fruit with sprinkle of honey as delicious dessert.
Sunflower Seed Butter
Mama Bibi sunflower butter comes in different flavors: Dates, Figs, 100% cocoa, Blueberry, and Cranberry. Our products are organic, vegan, nut-free, gluten-free and dairy-free. These butters are made from organic seed with chia, flaxseed and hemp seeds added to boost the nutritional value of the product. No sugar added, only natural sweetness from dates and figs. You may have snacked on a few sunflower seeds here and there, but have you ever tried sunflower seed butter? Seed butters provide a safe alternative to peanut butter for those who suffer from a nut or peanut allergy. Like sunflower seeds, the butter is packed with nutrients.
Benefits of Sunflower Seed Butter
How should you eat it?
You can use sunflower seed butter just as you would any other kind of nut or seed butter. Add it to
some toast made from whole grains in the morning for a simple breakfast that will stick with you for hours. It also has a mild enough taste that you can use it to replace other condiments, such as mayo, on your favorite sandwiches. Can be used as nutrient rich vegetable dip. Mix it with lemon, garlic, and little of olive oil for salad dressing. You can also use it to bake cookies and healthy snack bars, substitute half to three quarter of the amount of the regular butter in the recipe with seeds butter and the rest use any vegetable oil of your favorite.
1. High in Protein, sunflower seed butter makes a great pre- and post-workout snack! The body utilizes
protein to maintain strong muscles, increase satiety after a meal and keep the metabolism running
2. Loaded with Vitamin E, which works as an ANTIOXIDANT to help balance cholesterol levels, slow
aging, reduce inflammation and increase immunity.
3. Good source of MAGNESIUM, which helps you get quality sleep, relieve muscle spasms and improve
4. Full of Healthy Fats, provides the tools to carry nutrients throughout the body, absorb the vitamins
and minerals, and improve skin health. The unsaturated fats help to lower cholesterol levels and fight
5. Is highly unprocessed, no added ingredients, such as sugars and hydrogenated oil. Instead of sugars we
use natural sweetness from dates and figs.
Mama Bibi sunflower and pumpkin seed butters are made using a stone grinder. Due to the slow stone grinding process, all the valuable essential enzymes and nutrients are retained and are not lost or destroyed, as they are when using other high speed processes and methods.
As the grinding stones roll slowly over a flat stone bottom surface the seeds are crushed, mashed and ground slowly between these stones. With this slow grinding process, it makes the silky smooth, creamy, melt in your mouth butters become the healthiest, freshest seed butters.
Proven Health Benefits of Dates
According to USDA, dates are a good source of energy, fiber, sugar, and various vitamins and minerals. Essential minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, and zinc can be found in them. Apart from the above-mentioned nutrients, they also contain important vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin K.
1. Good source of energy: Dates are high in natural sugars like glucose, fructose, and sucrose. The high energy present in them can be attributed to this high sugar content. A study published in the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, suggests that dates rich in essential nutrients may help you regain your energy immediately.
2.High in Fiber, which may be beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control.
3. Rich in Antioxidants: Dates contain several types of antioxidants that may help prevent the development of certain chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
4. Promote Brain Health: Dates may be helpful for lowering inflammation and preventing plaques from forming in the brain, which is important for preventing Alzheimer’s disease.
5. Promote Natural Labor: Dates may promote and ease natural labor for pregnant women when consumed during the last few weeks of pregnancy.
6. Excellent Natural Sweetener: Dates are a healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes due to their sweet taste, nutrients, fiber and antioxidants.
7.Bone health: Dates contain several minerals, including phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium. All of these have been studied for their potential to prevent bone-related conditions like osteoporosis.
8. Blood sugar control: Dates have the potential to help with blood sugar regulation due to their low glycemic index, fiber and antioxidants. Thus, eating them may benefit diabetes management.
9.Rich in Iron: dates contain iron, which is highly recommended for those who suffer from iron deficiency. Severe iron-deficiency anemia may cause fatigue or tiredness, shortness of breath, or chest pain. Plus it's great for blood purification as well.
10. Strengthen the nervous System: Date are loaded with potassium, and yet contain little sodium, and that goes a long way in keeping your nervous system in order. The potassium helps to reduce cholesterol, and keeps the risk of a stroke in check.
11. Dates are a strong source for Proteins that help us in staying fit and keep our muscle strong.
12. Rich in Vitamins: Dates Contain vitamins as B1, B2, B4, and B5, as well as A1 and C.
Proven Health Benefits of Dried Figs
1. Figs are low in calories and have no fat. If you’re looking to shed pounds, figs are a great replacement for unhealthy snacks (in moderation).
2. Rich in Fiber. Fiber may help alleviate constipation and keep you feeling full longer. It may also help lower cholesterol and control blood sugar levels.
3. Bone Density: Good source of calcium, which can ward off osteoporosis as well as other health issues. You won't find a better plant source of calcium than figs.
4. Loaded with Antioxidants: Dried figs “have superior quality antioxidants.” This help to protect against Alzheimer's disease and protect against neuronal degeneration.
5. High Nutrition Value: One of the richest plant sources of a variety of vitamins and minerals, including: vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, iron.
6.Fig can contribute to diabetes treatment by normalizing blood fatty acid and vitamin E levels.
7. Promote Weight Loss. When consumed in moderation, these fruits may aid in weight loss and make clean eating easier. The fiber in dried figs increases satiety and curbs hunger, which in turn, helps reduce total food intake. As Harvard Health Publishing points out, high-fiber diets not only improve weight control but may also protect against heart disease and diabetes.
8. Fight Diabetes Naturally: fig, may reduce blood glucose levels and improve insulin response. These fruits are high in vitamin E, sterols, coumarins, tannins and other bio-active compounds with anti-diabetic properties.
9. Skin Care: Dried figs are loaded with antioxidants and other micronutrients that promote skin health and strengthen your hair. With a good amount of vitamin E, vitamin C, and calcium, these dried fruits can give your skin a much-needed boost. These active ingredients can work as antioxidants to clear out free radicals and prevent them from causing oxidative stress, which leads to wrinkles, age spots, and other blemishes. It can also improve skin elasticity, to keep you looking younger for longer.